Taste Of Nature may be misleading consumers to think their candy boxes has more than whats actually there.
A complaint has been filed against Taste of Nature, Inc., alleging that Taste of Nature may be using packaging to mislead consumers into believing that their box candy products contain almost twice as much product than they actually contain. It is alleged that only about 53 percent of the total volume of the cardboard container is filled with the actual product. Therefore, it is alleged that approximately 47 percent of the packaging is empty space that has no functional purpose.
The Taste of Nature box candy products at issue include at least the following:
- Cookie Dough Bites
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough Bites
- Santa’s Village Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Cookies N’ Cream Cookie Dough Bites
- Cinnamon Bun Bites
- Red Velvet Cupcake Bites
- Moon Pie Bites
- Strawberry Dream Bites
- Birthday Cake Cookie Dough Bites
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
- Muddy Bears
- Shari Candies Cherry Sour Balls
- Despicable Me 2 Sour Gummies
- Hello Kitty Treats
If you or anyone you know purchased any of the above candy products, please contact Finkelstein Thompson LLP. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 1-844-280-5009.